EFCC Summit & Conference

It was a privilege and favor to be chosen among billions of His children to do God's work. I know & believe our Father is a Loving, Merciful and Awesome God. I acknowledge His will for Me and I am ready to serve Him as I will never ever be able to give Him for whatever He has given me

Heavenly Father, we come before You today for Your favor & blessing for the things ahead that are coming. We acknowledge you, Father for Your Grace & Mercy and we worship You with all our heart and soul in Truth & in Spirit. We welcome You Holy Spirit to this Conference that it is not planned by man but of our Father's plan for His people & His Kingdom. That His people will desire, think and act the way His son, Jesus is. We all know Jer 29: 11 by heart and we pray that God's will will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.In Jesus Christ name, Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment